January 26, 2010

Dreaming of warmer weather.......

Call me strange.......

But I always look forward to getting my "flower magazines" in the mail. You know, White Flower Farm, Jackson and Perkins, etc.

Yesterday I drooled over these roses.......

April in Paris

Bella'roma

Fairest One

Love's Kiss

Southern Bell


Summer of Love

I used to have an amazing flower garden. Then, we moved to "Rocky Ridge Farm". It is true to it's name. I no longer grow roses, I grow ROCKS! Not little pebbles either. Boulders. They pop out of the ground every Spring like a tulip bulb. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it.

I'm laughing on the outside, but crying on the inside. I yearn for colorful flowers. I crave the fruity scent of daffodils, I long for fresh bouquets of roses from my garden. Are you feeling my pain?

So, go away Winter!!!!! Go away rocks!!!!! Go away hard/red dirt!!!!!

Then, the Fairy Godmother came and gave the princess all that she desired.
And they lived Happily Ever After.........

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment