January 7, 2010

Dawn's COLOR CHALLENGE


I've decided to participate in Dawn McVey's 21st Color Challenge. This is my first ever!!! I'm thriving....... remember? The idea is to include all the colors in the above photo. Wasn't too hard for me. LOVE THOSE COLORS!!!!! I'm glad she threw the yellow in there. I would have never thought to do that. Hence, the name...... challenge!!!
So, here she is......

My middle child has been doing some creating of his own.
Ian wants to be a chef...........
but I think he would make a wonderful engineer.
He fiddles tirelessly over little plastic pieces. Connects them magically.
It miraculously begins to transform into..........

something I recognize.
Then we watch the gears turn 'round & 'round.......
until we both are sick to our stomach.

I just had a genius thought. He could combine his gift of cooking and building. Ever seen Ace of Cakes....... enough said!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That cupcake is yummy!! Love the jewel on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Your card is irresistible. Love the bling factor on the cupcake. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun bling. Way to rock Dawn's color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ruffled ribbon and that cupcake looks yummy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete