January 22, 2010

14 years ago

I've been somewhat distracted this week. I'm fighting the winter time blah's!!!!! So sorry friends that I haven't been as good about posting.

There's lots of excitement happening this weekend!!!!
At 7:00 tomorrow morning, Ryan, Ian and I will be heading to this.............

It's in Springfield, MO.


We are sleeping on a church floor.

I'm too old for that!

I'm going to be cranky Sunday!!

No really, I'm excited. It should be lots and lots of fun. The kids will have a great time, and so will I.

I will share lots of photos and stories when I get back.


But the most exciting thing that's happening this weekend is............

My oldest turns 14!!!! Did I just say 14? Because that cannot be possible. 8, maybe? 14.....no!

If you turn your head sideways, you focus on the center of this picture, you will see an adorable red head. That's my Ryan!!!! This was from pre-k. 200 years ago.



Now he has muscles and is taller than me. It really freaks me out!!!!!!

He also has a girlfriend, THAT REALLY FREAKS ME OUT!!!!

Where-oh-where has the time gone? It's happening far to fast for my taste!!!!

So happy birthday, Ryan. I love you more than I can tell you.

Even when you rolls your eyes at me.

But especially when you give me hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment