December 1, 2009

You're not forgotten

They are officially six weeks old now.









Computer woes!!!!! Major, major woes!!!! Our Hughesnet tech is coming out this week....hopefully. If he doesn't, I'm going to visit his house and grab him by his toes. I will spin him in circles and screech in his ear till he agrees that I am TOP PRIORITY!!!!!


Anyway, I wanted you to know that I'm not forgetting about you. I miss you guys (sniffle sniffle).


I will have lots to catch you up on.

But I can't do it now. I'm sitting in our local coffee shop. I keep ordering coffee so I won't feel guilty about using their wi-fi. I have to say that I'm getting a caffeine buzz!!!!! I usually drink Folgers. This must be "crazy coffee". I think I like it!!!! (Ahem) Excuse me.......Can I have another cup of coffee. Double expresso. Non-fat creamer, with a Splenda. With LOTS of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Thank you!


Oh, oh sorry guys. Got side-tracked.
I will chat with you soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment