December 6, 2009

I am thankful (two weeks late)

My computer was on the brink during Thanksgiving. I had wonderful ideas to write about. You know, all the things that I am SUPER thankful for.

I know that it's not Thanksgiving anymore. But I was wondering if you wouldn't mind...... could I share my list anyway. After all, we should be thankful every day, right?

1. I am thankful that I have a relationship with the LORD. I know where I'm spending eternity and frankly, I'll be ready when my time comes.

2. I am thankful for my husband. He compliments me daily, works so hard for our family and is my very best friend.
3. I'm so thankful to have three smart, (mostly) well-behaved, and healthy children. They are my reason for breathin'!!!
4. I'm thankful for my friends and family (and my handful of friends who are nearly my family). You know who you are.

5. I'm thankful for my snoring dog and obsessive cat.
6. I'm thankful for my church, my kid's youth pastor (Kendra), and my church family.

7. I'm thankful for catalogs in the mail.

8. I'm thankful for smart phones and the internet.
9. I am thankful for hot showers, make-up, hair dryers and flat-irons.

10. I am thankful for books that beg to be read and movies that suck you in.

11. I am thankful for coupons to my favorite stores.
12. I am thankful coffee in the morning and Coke Zero in the afternoons.

13. I am thankful for bible studies and Beth Moore.

14. I am thankful for my 7th grade girls group.
15. I am thankful for different seasons every four months.

16. I am thankful for family vacations, memories that we have of them and photos I took of them.
17. I am thankful that I can stay home and take care of my family.

18. I am thankful for my hobbies.

19. I am thankful for washing machines and dishwashers.

20. I am thankful for the navigation system in my car.

21. I am thankful for my kid's teachers.




No comments:

Post a Comment