November 18, 2009

Spinning in Circles

I hit the ground running today. Ugh. I'm exhasted and cranky. Really, I have been going mock 9 all week. Between a ridiculously high maintence dog, a large home that never stays clean, puppies that need lots of TLC, three children who go three different ways every evening, and a hubby, I'm fried!!!!

You know what I need? This..........
this........
and this.......
I can imagine the sound of the waves hitting the beach, warm rays, and a fruity drink. Ahhh, doesn't that sound nice. I have an idea, PACK YOUR BAGS AND LETS GO!!!!!

Darn, I forgot for a minute that I had a high maintence dog, a large home that never stays clean, puppies that need lots of TLC, three children who go three different ways every evening, and a hubby.

Maybe a dip in a hot bathtub will tide me over?

I helped make 30 pies this morning. 30 pies!!!!! Did you hear me? Let me tell you again. 30 pies!!!!! I've made more meringue and pie filling today than I have made in 33 years total!!!!

Now my brain hurts. That happens when you read too many recipes. It's called recipe-itis. It makes you tired, cranky and want to pack your bags for Hawaii.

Then I helped take pictures for an upcoming Church event called "It's Not Your Birthday". I think that is a clever title, don't you. After all, most act like Christmas is OUR birthday. Hopefully this will keep my family on track this year.
The pictures I took are for a slide show presentation that will be narrated. Each picture represents Christmas through the eyes of a child. (This is why the Bishon Frishe is posed with the Shepherds. Do you think he resembles a lamb? Well that was the idea anyway. I think it's darling.)
The Three Kings follow the star. (Gracie is on the far right)
The Shepherds are surprised when the angel appeared to them. Notice their astonished expressions.

Then, the Kings present gifts to baby Jesus. The REAL birthday boy!!!!

Well I better hit the sack. Rick is going hunting early in the morning. I bet it's pretty hard to sleep while I'm peckin' at the keyboard.

I will leave you with the latest pictures of our babies.
Ummm..... how cute is this?? Pretty darn cute, if I say so.
I call this one Boomer
That sure is an arm load!!!

Lord have mercy!!!! I will need strong medicine when they take these sweeties away. How can you resist falling in love with this?

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great!! It's not your birthday is going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete