August 31, 2009

Once was lost



Have you ever dug your hand in a spring jacket after it had hung in the closet all winter, only to find a $20.00 bill? Or searched and searched for your car keys, then found them? Isn't that a wonderful feeling? I almost want to let out a big sigh just thinking about it. I tend to lose things often, so I am VERY familiar with the feeling.

On with the story. Rick sets out cameras early every fall at our farm. When something passes in front of the lasers, it snaps a picture. He does this so he can scout the potential "big bucks" for deer season. So, he brought home the card that was in his trail camera (that is what it's called), and loaded the pictures onto the computer. He was disappointed (there wasn't a big buck) but I was thrilled!!! Thrilled because, I found lots of lost pictures. Good pictures!!!! If you know me at all, you know that pictures are my joy. To me, found pictures are better than a $20.00 bill in the pocket. The kids all look so young and I looked so much thinner :(

I thought that I would share a few with you. Just for ole' time sakes.
My sweet Macy Boo-boo. Isn't she precious?
Dana, Grandma and Aunt P. I'm sure that they wouldn't like this picture. I love it though.

A couple winters ago, our pond froze up. We had a gazillion and three geese standing on the top of it. They stayed there for two days. I was soooo sad when they left. Aren't they beautiful people?

Well, I'm going to have company today so I need to get busy.
I hope that you enjoy your Monday and it's a new start for a new week. I call new starts, DO OVERS.


“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice,”- Psalm 95:6-7
Isn't this refreshing?
I found it on biblegateway.com Click on the link if you want to read the rest of the chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment