July 20, 2009



I will be leaving bright and early for Ryan's middle school mission trip. Our destination, Heiffer Ranch in Perryville, AR. I won't be back until late Saturday so I thought I would leave you with a short post. Just to tide ya' all over.

Here are todays P.O.T.D's.

Rick and my children play a game called 21 almost every night. Don't ask, I have no idea about the rules or the object. I do know that sometimes things go well and sometimes it ends in a fight. Which is a huge irritation to me. BOYS!!!!! Yet they always play again the next night. Tonight, Cameron and Carter and spending the night (since we have to be at church at 5:45 in the morning. ), so they are dragging them into their lair. I only stayed outside long enough to snap a couple pics. I'm sure they are out there fighting. I would bet money!!!!!

Gotta love them.

Hottie hubs, Ryan, Carter, and Cameron
Ry and Carter

Have a great week:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! And the POTD idea. Hmmmm. I wonder if I could ever be disciplined enough to do that.

    ReplyDelete