June 25, 2009

God is good


I logged onto Ian's camp web-site this morning.  I found several pictures of him.  They sure eased my worried mind.  Just knowing that he is there, with all his limbs, relieved me.
I have wrote him e-mails at least once a day.  Sometimes twice.  I never know what to say.  I don't want him to think that we are having more fun than him.  So, I play-down everything.  I want him to think that we are bored to death.  haha
So, I tell him about how HOT the baseball games were.  Or how it is raining and Ryan and I can't mow the yard.   You get the picture.  He probably isn't going to want to come home. :)


This must be Ian's group.  When I dropped him off there were only girls.  Sure glad to see another boy there.
Looks like all the basketball with Dad and Ryan is paying off.
Can't wait to find out what he is reading.


“Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD.”- Jeremiah 23:24

I follow lots of blogs.  Mostly scrapbooking and card making blogs.  They give me inspiration for my own projects.  Welllll...... I have a favorite blogger.  I love the things she writes.  I enjoy getting to know her via computer.  I almost feel like I do KNOW her.  I'm so weird.  Anyway, her name is Dawn McVey.  She is one of the most published card makers in the biz.  She uses cutes sayings like "Hey Peeps", and "Easy Peasy".  That just cracks me up.  Anyway, she has been going through a job lay-off and posted a web-site that she visits often.  It's called www.biblegateway.com.  I have been visiting it often to get the verse of the day.  Usually, I can apply it to something in my life!!!!  As always, God's word is amazing and it speaks to me!!

So, I've been worried about my little EEE-man.  Then I read this verse and remembered, "DUH, GOD is with him".  What better babysitter could you get?  He doesn't need friends from OUR church or counselors from OUR church.  He only needs God.  That is why he is there, right?  I guess I am humbled, once again!!!  So, I feel better this morning knowing that eee is in more capable hands than myself.  Thank goodness!!!!

Well, I've spent way too much time sitting at the computer chair this morning.  I need to get my hiney up and moving.  

After awhile crocodile!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment