May 16, 2009

A Blissful Saturday!

Michelle and Nancy at Jimmy Buffets "Margaritaville"  This was our first night in Vegas.  We sat in the sun and enjoyed cool girly drinks.  

Happy Saturday!!!!  I am so excited because I have NOTHING to do today.  That is rare beyond words in this house.

Sooooo.....I'm going to read a little of "Breaking Dawn".
   I'm going to watch "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button"
           I may create something in my craft room
   I'm going to snuggle with the kiddos
           I'm going to miss my hubby because he is on call this weekend

I'm beginning to look forward to our Colorado trip.  Rick booked our hotels and we are going to take off the day after school lets out.  Which is the 21st.  We have no definite plans.  But we hope to go to the mint, 7 falls, Pike's Peak, and the Alpine Slide.  We will be gone a full week.


No comments:

Post a Comment