January 30, 2009

Hi Ya,

I have been feeling very creative lately.  Scrapbooking and card making mostly.  Surprisingly, I'm pleased with the end results.  Sometimes I'm not.  I'm so hard on myself.  It's 9:45 p.m. and my creative juices have finally stopped flowing.  I am overwhelmed with all the things that I want to do.  Sometimes I just don't know where to begin.

I finally finished Ryan's science project yesterday.  I HATE doing those.  I'm already dread having to do 2 of them next year.  I always put it off till the last minute.  I finished it this morning.....it was due this morning.  I drove it to C.M.S. bright and early and met Ryan in the hall to give it to him.  Long story short.  It was about grass.  I wasn't interested in the subject AT ALL.  Next year, I will also pick that.  If I'm going to help, I'm going to at least be interested in it.  Fair, right?  

Ian has Brett Clark over tonight.  They are having fun.  Giggling like girls.  Funny.  They said something about Ryan pretending to be drunk and shooting sticks out of his gun.  Hummm!!!  I could barely understand them they were laughing so hard.  We went to Carrollton tonight.  Rick is working AGAIN in the E.R..  I hadn't seen him since Wednesday night.  I barely saw him then.  I knew that I would see him in the morning, but I couldn't wait any longer.  We ate at Pizza Hut.  A little hard on my diet.  Rick and I ate salad bar.  Still not great for me, I'm sure.  I will make up for it tomorrow.  

I will wake up early tomorrow for Gracie's basketball game.  She is staying the night with her Grandma and Grandpa Howe.  I have to pick her up at 8:30 because her game starts at 9:00.  

Another busy Saturday awaits me.  Looking forward to having family time with Rick and the kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment